Saturday, January 21, 2006

Leonore

I’m sitting here in the dark right night listing to the hum of the refrigerator and the ticking of the clock on our far wall with nothing much else to do but play wow, watch the fog roll, or latment the passing of another day. So instead I felt like writing you an email.

Once I got an email from this random person. It was titled “eye drops and sunshine.” It was this personal letter written from this person, I think from Maryland, to a person named Leonore. The way it was written the style and beauty all made me kind of sad by the end of the email that I wasn’t the Leonore to which the email belonged. I wrote back the person and explained the mistake, hoping they would find they “right” Leonore soon.

Maybe someday I will be the right Leonore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home